To assess non-conformances (Concessions) encountered during production operations at Airbus sites from a Stress perspective and to provide justification to the proposed repair accordingly while keeping in mind structural behaviour and reparability.
- Execution of Stress assessment (T300) on concessions (in SAP-PAC, SAP-PR3, SAP-PEA)
- Accessing Non-conformance on component/Assembly and provide stress report with justification for the suggested repair (includes static, fatigue and damange tolerance analysis, DFEM, hand analysis).
- Coordination with customer and offshore team on day to day concession activities and involve in improvement activities
- Will be placed In-Situ to communicate and discuss with different teams (design, stress, productions, etc…) to arrive at a best repair solution
- Willingness to work in shifts